Where is Doris?...

Monday 28 July 2008

Scuba Diving & Surfing

On Friday, Kat and I spent the entire day (8+ hrs) in Lance and Evy's (of Princess B on Pontoon 8) swimming pool doing our PADI (Confined water) Diving Certification. I am determined to get the full Open Water Certification and dive where I can while on my travels.

What better places than the Med and the Carribean?!?!?

We finally got home around 2am after much talking and a BBQ in the garden.

A HUGE thank you to both Lance for his time and knowledge and Evy for the amazing hospitality. Thank You both very much!

After a few hours sleep, we were back on the road for 8am Saturday morning for the long drive to Devon. This was to be our last surf trip (in the UK) before I leave. Over 7 hours later we arrived at the beach, the busiest day of the year had resulted in th M5 being comletely gridlocked, so we went via Bristol and avoided it completely.

The surf was tiny but at least we got some rides and my board that was being repaired is now fixed and ready for me to take it with me when I leave.

Not much else to report except that we got home (Kat's place) in time for a BBQ Sunday eve.

Completely shattered!...

No comments: