Where is Doris?...

Wednesday 29 July 2009

Quick Update!

Hi folks - Just a quick update to bring you all up to speed!

After completing the Azores to UK crossing, we (Kat & I) spent a really nice day with Jess (of Veracity fame) in Falmouth and met some of her friends on the Penryn river.

Since then we have sailed the 200nm from Falmouth to Brighton in one hit (2 nights at sea) and then had a really good day with all my friends at a BBQ hosted by Francois (thanks man!).

We are now back in Hamble on the Solent and today Doris got lifted out on to the Sales Hard Standing. Dave from Brighton is also here and helping to get her cleaned and ready for selling.

I will post more details of all the above including pictures when I have a little more time as things are hectic at the moment!

I'll be back soon...

No comments: