Where is Doris?...

Thursday 18 June 2009

Not Quite A New Boat

I was going to proudly announce today that I (we - with Kat's help) have bought a new boat. Its amazing what you get up to while waiting around in marinas with an Internet connection!

For those of you blog followers who are interested the details of her are HERE
Yes - I know shes wood, small, and has no engine!

Anyway, maybe its not meant to be...

UPDATE: Even though my offer was accepted I was slow in getting my deposit paid and hence beaten by a local buyer. CRAP!

2 comments:

Kat said...

still haven't figured out how I'm sorting out the deposit for a 2nd boat I'm also not 100% convinced about...

Note to self: DO NOT FALL FOR THIS A 3rd TIME!!!

Least this one has a cool name tho!

;)

Kat said...

If anyone's got any ideas how else I'm gonna get a boat of Boo's named in my honour please let me know! This one was called "Katla" which, in my opinion is way better than Doris!

Disappointing result - although I wasn't convinced about the whole bucket thing - even if he was going to get me a pretty pink one to poop in...

:b